Global Excel Management
Are you a person that takes pride in your ability to communicate with clarity and compassion? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As part of the Case Management team, you will provide expertise and guidance in communicating effectively with customers experiencing a health crisis in an unfamiliar environment around the globe. You will also provide ongoing education and training for Case Management team members and leaders to ensure compassionate and effective communication with clients throughout their customer journey.
What does your typical day look like?
- Provide coaching to prepare staff for high conflict or emotionally charged communication with customers/family members;
- Review cases flagged by team members and leaders for active de-escalation;
- Listen to phone calls and provide support on upcoming communication in escalated cases;
- Develop training resources on communication topics such as active listening, using a compassionate approach to find common ground, delivering bad news, setting boundaries, etc;
- Deliver workshops and sessions to train in effective communication;
- Share techniques and strategies for stress management;
- Participate with leadership in promoting employee wellness.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) preferred, but will accept BSW with relevant field experience;
- Current membership with any College of Social Workers in US or Canada;
- Experience in therapeutic communication, psychotherapy, case management, or patient counselling is an asset;
- Bilingualism in oral and written (French and English) is an asset;
We offer you:
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.