Bilingual Technical Advisor
The successful Bilingual Technical Advisor (Contract) candidate will join the FCA Canada Technical Service Support Group (TSSG) as a front-line agent assisting Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat and Alfa Romeo dealer technicians with the diagnosis of complex technical vehicle issues.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Advisor is responding to requests for technical assistance either by incoming phone call, or electronic tickets submitted by dealership technicians in a timely fashion with concise and accurate technical direction.
Secondary responsibilities include escalating and reporting on quality trends, safety matters and assisting other departments with technical information when required.
The successful candidate with sufficient technical skill will also have a positive attitude, a sense of urgency and enjoys working on a high energy, cooperative team. The team is working remotely at this time with an initial period of on-site training.
FCA Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
- Strong technical knowledge of complete vehicle systems, tools, diagnosis, and repair procedures
- Bilingual in French and English. Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Minimum THREE (3) years relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, general computer proficiency
- Positive attitude, able to advise and coach others effectively
- Sense of urgency in providing technical assistance in a timely fashion, keeping the customer first in mind
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Red Seal Automotive Technician License
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Experience repairing Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat and Alfa Romeo brand vehicles in a dealership environment
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.