RMD Engineering Inc.
Summer Student Yard Cleaning and Organization
RMD Engineering is a diversified group with 6 divisions: RMD Engineering, a full service engineering and manufacturing company; Saskatoon Machine Works, a sheet metal manufacturer, Scientific Instrumentation Ltd., an electronics design and manufacturer; One Health Medical Technologies, a medical device manufacturer who recently designed, manufactured, and obtained Health Canada certification of an Emergency Use Ventilator; Temple Coatings, a specialized industrial coating company; and Cloud Rider, a vehicle accessories manufacturer. The diversification and complimentary capabilities enables the RMD Group of Companies to pursue a wide variety of projects and provides end to end solutions for our customers.
The RMD group of companies is seeking a Summer Student for yard cleaning and organization.
· Being fit and ready for work at the start time.
· Health and safety policies, regulations, and procedures (written and verbal) are followed at all times.
· Act respectfully towards others, and work in a team environment in a safe and efficient manner.
· Use company assets (e.g., tools) in a safe and respectful manner.
· Show willingness to learn new skills.
· Experience with mechanical equipment, and a good eye for detail.
· Operate ground maintenance equipment.
· Drivers License and reliable vehicle. Public transportation not available.
· Understanding and complying with all Company Quality/Safety policies, procedures and rules and carrying out all activities including the operation of any equipment in a safe, responsible manner.
· Ensuring that all required and appropriate PPE be worn at all times.
· Keeping the yard clean, tidy and hazard free.
Job Type: Seasonal
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.