Ajman Academy is a forward thinking and progressive school that places students at the centre of its decision making processes. We are seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Classroom teacher to join our professional and talented team.
The school is accredited to offer the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the Middle Years Programme (MYP) in Grades 6 to 8. We then offer IGCSE and AS/A levels for students from Grades 9 to 12. Our focus is to create an inspirational and supportive environment for our teachers & students.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a degree in Education.
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience, preferably in IB – PYP.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track-record of appropriate professional development.
- Native level – English speaker level of fluency in speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good ICT skills.
- Strong cultural awareness.
- Teaching experience in UAE is an advantage.
- Experience in EAL is an advantage.
We offer a competitive package including:
- Annual ticket
- Medical insurance.
- 100% discount on tuition fees for two children at Ajman Academy.
- End of service gratuity.
Benefits are covering the staff member, spouse & up to two children.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.