French Montessori Teacher
With over 100 schools worldwide, Guidepost Montessori is the largest global network of Montessori schools. A year ago we expanded to Europe and opened our first campus in Paris, Monceau. To meet the increasing demand of families seeking high-quality, bilingual Montessori education, we are opening a second Children´s House classroom and are looking for a French-speaking, certified and experienced Montessori Guide to join our wonderful team.
We’d love to talk to you if you:
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree (any subject)
- Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 3-6 age group
- Speak French fluently
- Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child’s journey
- Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
We also welcome applications from English and/or French speaking Toddler, Children´s House and Elementary Guides at our future locations in Levallois and Velizy.
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.