- Full Time
- Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Westgate Heights Academy (Westgate Alliance Church)
Elementary School Teacher
Westgate Heights Academy is a Qualified Independent Elementary School located within Westgate Alliance Church. The mission of Westgate Heights Academy is to provide a quality education based on Biblical values for the children in our community.
We have potential contract openings for the school year. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in education and a developing understanding of the needs of students, teachers, and parents.
We prioritize the hiring of educators who hold a Bachelor of Education degree and who are actively registered with the Saskatchewan Professional Teachers Regulatory Board. Westgate Heights Academy is focused on the Fine Arts, and we prioritize the hiring of teachers who have experience and creativity in Arts Education
- Create lesson, unit and year plans.
- Manage groups of students to ensure that the school’s mission is achieved.
- Create and maintain a safe, orderly, and positive learning environment.
- Follow through with policies and procedures to ensure that all students are receiving a quality education.
- Communicate effectively with the larger teaching team, other staff members and volunteers, and with parents as necessary.
- Demonstrate the skills of flexibility and adaptability.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $5,500.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Do you currently live in Saskatoon or surrounding area?
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.