WARP Traffic Management
WARP Traffic Management is currently looking for Traffic Controllers to join our expanding WARP Family.
What you need:
- A positive attitude and be ready to learn, grow and make the best out of every opportunity and live and breath our values – Safety, Honesty, Responsibility, Innovative, Agile and Family;
- Drivers Licence preferred;
- General Construction Industry White Card;
- MRWA BWTM/TC accreditation – This is a mandatory requirement for all applicants;
- Have the ability to work flexible times, days, nights, weekend;
- Police check or willingness to get a police check that is within the last 30 days;
- Be able to pass regular Drug and Alcohol testing.
What we offer:
- Consistent hours and immediate start;
- Work with an understanding and positive Operational team;
- Opportunities to progress within the business;
- A values driven, family orientated business who wants the best for our people.
Job Type: Casual
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Public holidays
- Construction Induction Card (white card)
- Basic Worksite and Traffic Management/Traffic Control Ticket (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
Also looking for ER Crews – Must have Western Power Induction
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.