- $33.76/ph + $21.19 daily travel allowance + Super
- Ongoing work for reliable workers
- Immediate start
Allroad Group is currently looking for Traffic Controllers with experience in the rail industry and holding a valid RISI/RIW ticket. We have upcoming major projects in the rail industry throughout the Sydney basin.
Job sites will be located across the Sydney region, with potential travel times of up to 1.5 hours. As a Traffic Controller, your duties will include:
- Monitoring gates, bus stops, and railway corridors.
- Reporting on-site hazards and near misses to your team leader.
- Following instructions from team leaders, foremen, or inspectors and auditors on-site.
- Monitoring traffic behavior and flow to ensure safety is maintained at all times.
- Protecting maintenance workers, work crews, and the public by controlling traffic, pedestrians, and cyclists.
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar role.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Be willing to accept emergency calls during the day, night, and weekends if required (please note that work is primarily done on weekends).
- Maintain a positive attitude towards co-workers and clients.
- Provide your own RAIL compliant personal protective equipment (PPE), radio (at least 2-watt radio), night gear, and night wand.
- Be committed to working during the day or night and be available for on-call work.
- Hold a white card, TCR & IMP.
- Possess a valid RISI/RIW ticket to work within the rail corridors.
As part of our company culture, we are committed to maintaining a safe work environment. We also offer a development program for Traffic Controllers to progress to Team Leaders and Advanced Team Leaders, accompanied by remuneration incentives. Our payment cycle is weekly, including penalty rates.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $33.76 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Do you have valid Drivers Licence ?
- Traffic Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- RISI / RIW (Preferred)
- IMP/TC ticket (Preferred)
- White Card (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.