About the company
Looking for a go getter who enjoys not every day being the same. Must enjoy communicating with clients and providing top level service and willingness to carry out many deliveries in a day.
About the role
Transporting and delivering goods to clients, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for coordinating with operations staff, loading and unloading goods, handling and managing documentation.
Key Responsibilities for the role
- Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance requirements and do pre-start inspection
- Assist & supervise loading of goods onto trucks
- Plan transport operations ( route, deliver schedule)
- Complete transport documentation & take PDA
- Safe transport of goods to client end destinations
- Supervise unloading of goods to meet client and business expectations
Skills & experience
- MR/HR Licence
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience relevant to licence classification
- HRWL LF Forklift not essential but highly valued
- Ability to operate and control equipment ( Truck cab, tailgate, trolleys)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Good organisational and time management skills
A Supportive environment with career progression opportunities
Fulltime role. Home every night except for some regional trip. $32 – $35 an hour.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.