Our culture values empower us to deliver great results. With one FedEx culture, we:
Take care of each other | Commit to do good | Own outstanding | Drive business results | Create what’s next
What you’ll be working on
- Deliver and pick-up consignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Practice safe driving and loading activities
Skills & experience required
- Passion for physical work
- Enjoy being a team player
- Dedicated to delivering the best possible service to customers
- Minimum MR + opened licence
What FedEx offers
- Company vehicle, uniform & safety shoes provided
- Mon-Fri shifts
- Diverse & inclusive environment
- Specialised safe driver training program and support to upgrade your licence
- Safe and modern equipment, fleet and facility
- Tuition assistance
- Supportive network (and team) of caring and passionate professionals
- Career progression opportunities to be a Leader in Transport where now meets next
Equal opportunities statement
Our greatest asset at FedEx is our people. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, and offer equal opportunities, fairness and respect to all regardless of who you are. We encourage you to apply even if you feel your experience does not align with all the aspects in the job description as you could be exactly who we need for this or another opportunity.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, citizenship, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under national, state or local laws. We will reasonably accommodate team members and third parties with physical and mental disabilities.
Who are we?
At FedEx, moving the world doesn’t only mean delivering for our customers around the globe. Moving the world is also about creating what’s next
We’re team FedEx – 700,000 people strong around the world. The work we all do comes down to one purpose: to provide our customers with outstanding experiences as we connect the world to what’s next.
This isn’t a place to get just a job, here you get a career for life. It’s a place to enjoy constant change, growth, and progress in your career. Our willingness to innovate and transform is what keeps us at the forefront of our industry. With curiosity, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit, we keep finding new and better ways to deliver results – for our customers, for our people and for the planet.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.