We are a company based in Sydney. We work nationally and locally and have a variety of trucks and trailers. Our drivers are highly experienced, professional and reliable, and take pride in their work. We like to maintain a healthy work environment whilst keeping a family friendly atmosphere. We maintain our vehicles and workplaces to a high standard.
Qualifications & experience
- MC/HC License with experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be reliable for daily work
- Using Dogs and Chains is a must – Training will be provided
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage and facilitate delivery of material on flat tops and drop deck trailers
- Keep trucks and trailers clean during working hours
- Good time management for efficient removal of material
- Work unassisted but within a team environment
- Great full time job with regular hours, low stress.
- Home every night
- Be part of a business where we care about you
- Support to maintain trucks and trailers to a high standard.
- Above average wages plus super
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sydney, NSW: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driving: 2 years (Required)
- HC Licence (Required)
- Driver Licence (Preferred)
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.