MBC Real Estate LLC
MBC Real Estate LLC – premier destination for exceptional property solutions in the heart of Dubai and beyond. We offer an unparalleled experience in buying, selling, leasing, and renting properties across the entire United Arab Emirates. We are looking for an experienced OFFICE ASSISTANT to join and grow with the team. The candidate has to be Result-oriented, Multi-tasker, Self-Motivated, and a team player with Quick-thinking and decision-making skills.
- Maintaining cleanliness of offices, equipment and furniture during the day
- Keep and maintain the cleanliness of kitchen/pantry and the washrooms
- Ensure the availability of all kitchen and toilet supplies at all times (i.e. soap, air freshener, tissue, coffee, tea, sugar, etc.)
- Cooperating with workplace personnel to maintain proper connections and a friendly environment within the office.
- Making and serving tea and coffee to clients
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Helping the receptionist and other employees in performing their duties.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office. Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Organizing, binding and filing documents as per the department requirement.
- Runner for Collections/Submission to nearby clients, if required only
- Substitute for PRO for Medical and Emirates ID Biometric (in case double booking is required on urgent basis), if required only
- HR Assistance – birthdays, events, inventory, etc.
Promote highly positive & efficient team work, coordination and cooperation with the whole team of MBC Real Estate LLC.
- Minimum education required is High School completion.
- Minimum working experience required is 1 years in UAE.
- Proficiency in oral and written English language is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic Computer-using skills
- Highly independent, can work under pressure and dedicated toward his/her responsibilities.
- Effective team player.
- Equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and no discrimination on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Join MBC Real Estate LLC and be a key contributor to our success in the dynamic UAE real estate market. We offer a competitive salary, growth opportunities, and a supportive work environment. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this exciting role, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,200.00 – AED1,600.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.