Product Brand Manager
I am the PRODUCT BRAND MANAGER and the expert of my brand and its strategy. I orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillars using product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship. I am accountable for driving and implementing the 360 strategy on my products and enthusing the business about them. I focus on sell out performance to grow market share and develop the category. I drive the launch process and leverage consumer insights to ensure local relevancy. I am the guardian of the brands equity. As a “Brand lead” I actively support the Brand Director on brand coordination, transversal subjects and help coach the other product brand managers.
- Oversee the overall Brand FPP follow up and consolidation in close collaboration with Brand Director
- Help prepare and coordinate key Zone and Budget presentations
- Help prepare and coordinate Retailer and Distributor presentations
- Oversee transversal cross axe brand animations or projects such as Ramadan , LL Animations…
- Assist the Brand Director with the Budget preparation by having gathered knowledge in the necessary Brand meetings in Paris (Committee Europe/ Worldwide meetings)
- Coach and help grow the Product Brand Managers – helping upskilling, prioritization and operational excellence. Be responsible for introduction of new comers.
- Coach the team intern and act as a mentor
- Represent Brand Director in key meetings or in urgent situations when he/ or she is unavailable.
- Entrepreneurial. You always spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Creative. Always on the lookout for latest trends to inspire new ideas related to the brand’s image.
- Results Driven: Always working towards achieving best results with a positive ROI.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we will support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you are talking to top management or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Responsible. You will treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they are your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You are real. And you are true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
- 5+ years of experience in retail (preferably beauty industry) and digital transformation
- Delivered brand and category growth for premium and luxury brands – in dynamic market conditions
- Worked regionally in Marketing related roles.
- Worked in developing and developed markets and in modern and traditional retail environments
- Strong negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.