- Part Time
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
Latincouver Cultural and Business Society
As a Community Manager at Latincouver, you will play a central role in representing our brand and managing communications within our vibrant community. Your primary goal is to engage our digital community, foster relationships, and create opportunities for meaningful interactions that align with our organization’s mission and values.
- Develop creative strategies to engage the digital community and encourage participation in activities with the Latino community that lead to conversions.
- Act as a brand advocate, embodying the voice and values of Latincouver across all community interactions.
- Respond promptly to comments and customer queries on various social media platforms and online forums.
- Cover events through social media to create engaging stories and post-event content, enhancing community engagement.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key influencers within the community to amplify our brand’s reach and impact.
- Collaborate with the marketing, creative, and projects teams to generate high-quality, engaging, and relevant content.
- Proactively engage with new targets and potential community members across social media channels.
- Contribute ideas and participate in event planning to enhance community-building efforts and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure consistent brand messaging.
- Liaise with the projects team and other departments to remain informed about new products and features.
- Cultivate relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, artists, schools, and journalists.
- Monitor and report on feedback, online reviews, and community sentiment.
- Build and manage an engaging community presence on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Stay up-to-date with digital trends and community management best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a talent for developing engaging content.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to moderate online and offline conversations within the community.
- Customer-centric mindset with exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven ability to monitor and respond to feedback, reviews, and inquiries.
- Experience or interest in building an engaged community on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Interest in event planning and execution to drive community involvement.
- Self-motivated, organized, and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and community management tools.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is an asset.
● Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network.
● Apply your skills and learn new ones.
● Contribute to the community and society as a whole.
● Be part of a fun, professional staff team
* Deal-breaker that student must be Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. International Students are not eligible to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What’s your legal status in Canada?
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.