- Fun, collaborative team culture
- On-site parking
- Mon-Fri role- no shift work!
Our client creates innovative and on-trend men’s streetwear, and are continuing to grow as one of Australia’s leading domestic fashion brands.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the overall management of warehouse and distribution activity across the business, to our client’s network of retail, wholesale and e-commerce customers.
- Create a fun and inclusive warehouse environment and lead a small team
- Implement cost saving initiatives, and identify operational inefficiencies
- Ensure timely distribution of orders across 4 ecommerce sites, 30+ stores and wholesale avenues.
- Plan and manage warehouse staffing, and manage the hiring and onboarding of warehouse staff where needed
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective management of warehouse activities
- Ensure compliance in line with OH&S standards
- Manage and develop relationships with domestic transportation service providers to ensure compliance with service level, quality and cost expectations.
- Experience in logistics operations/warehouse operations management, preferably in an apparel brand.
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- On-the-spot decision making/problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient with full MS Suite
- AP21 experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional communication and motivational skills
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports
What’s in it for you:
- A set Mon-Fri role- no shift work!
- Generous employee discounts
- A positive, open and supportive culture
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.