Our Warehouse group assists in picking orders, shipping and receiving, load and unload trucks. They support the overall operation of the warehouse.
Graybar Canada has an opportunity for Warehouse Support in our Vaughan, ON branch.
- Assist in picking orders, shipping and receiving, load and unload trucks.
- Reading purchase orders to determine items to be moved, gathered and/or shipped.
- Use of forklift, training provided by Graybar Canada.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Previous warehouse handling experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to do light to moderate lifting (up to 60 lbs).
- An interest in progressing within our organization.
- Competent with computer and various operating systems.
Graybar Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- No Evening or Weekend Shifts
- TELUS Health Virtual Care
- Cost shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
The above is a brief outline of position responsibilities and does not intend to be all-inclusive of the current or future duties, responsibilities or reporting relationships.
If you are highly motivated and have a passion for customer service and are looking for a fun, rewarding career, we would be pleased to talk to you about joining Graybar Canada.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.