Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
Liebherr Australia are seeking multiple skilled welders to join our Fabrication team within our Mining Division at our Para Hills West site.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something big and join a progressive team Manufacturing ultra class Liebherr Excavator Excavator Bucketss up to 49 m3, weighing 46T
What you will do
- Welding of mining excavator buckets.
- Interpret technical drawings, FCAW welding, grinding, and arc gouging.
- Comply with international recognised acceptance criteria.
- Operate plant and mobile equipment.
- Strong commitment to safety and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated welding experience
- Ability to read and interpret technical workshop drawings.
- Demonstrate quality workmanship which meets or exceeds business and customer requirements
Preferred by not Essential
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, RB/RI, and CB
- Scissor Lift (Yellow Card) licence
- Mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience
- Experience with heavy plate (32mm+).
Full time positions rostered Monday to Friday, with daily overtime available as well as overtime on a Saturday and Sunday.
- Afternoon Shift [3.30pm – 11.36pm]
What can we offer you?
At Liebherr Australia, we’re committed to looking after you, with some great benefits including (but not limited to):
- Ability and support to upskill and obtain a Cert III in Engineering Fabrication.
- 11% Superannuation, plus the ability to further salary sacrifice superannuation.
- Novated Car leasing through SGFleet.
- Generous employee benefits pool, including 5 bonus leave days per year, ability to purchase additional leave, 10 weeks paid parental leave, early access to LSL; wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- Employee referral program.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.