Windsor Regional Hospital
Human Resources Recruiter
To ensure effective and efficient recruitment, hiring, and retention within unionized personnel groups and to support and strengthen staffing resources for Windsor Regional Hospital’s current and future needs.
- Maintaining ongoing consultation with the Manager(s) requesting staff recruitment and position management;
- Providing up-to-date and accurate Seniority Lists for bargaining units in accordance with collective agreement(s);
- Composing and generating internal and online postings, ensuring compliance with the appropriate elements of the collective agreement(s);
- Generating applicant listing, including verifying qualifications and referencing to seniority dates and circulating information to the requesting manager;
- Coordinating timely interviews and selection processes;
- Preparing letters of offer and/or regret, to internal and external candidates
- Ensuring appropriate onboarding of all new employees within the designated groups;
- Documentation within HRIS and payroll records and other databases as needed;
- Providing pre-placement interviews to new staff members and scheduling Employee Health reviews;
- Assisting in maintaining of personnel files and file room;
- Coordinating with Labour Relations in dealing with issues impacting assigned group;
- Coordinate with Learning Resources for applicable training programs;
- Active participant/organizer of job fairs, open houses, career days, assessment centres etc.
- Post secondary education in Human Resources required; Certified Human Resources Professional designation (CHRP) and/or equivalent experience required;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Human Resources required;
- Demonstrated experience in HR functions within a unionized environment including recruitment, onboarding and preparation/maintenance of seniority lists required;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience ensuring compliance with privacy and other employment-related legislation required;
- Advanced level skills and experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook);
- Experience using HR information systems to access, input and compile data (Infinium preferred);
- Exceptional communication skills and the modeling of professional, ethical and collaborative behaviors;
- Experience with preparing statistical reports and benchmarking activities preferred;
- French Language proficiency an asset.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.