Windsor Regional Hospital
Human Resources Data Administrator
Major responsibilities of the Human Resources Data Administrator include HRIS data entry, records maintenance, processing wage increases, vacation entitlement reports, filing and will serve as the back-up for the HRIS Coordinator. The incumbent will perform of a wide variety of tasks associated with the provision of quality Human Resources Department services to ensure that we are able to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Data entry for union specific employees. This will be inclusive of new hires, terminations, wage increases, transfers, personnel change, etc.
- Create and update vacation entitlement reports for employees in compliance with collective agreements.
- Process all leaves of absence and returns to work.
- Process annual union contract wage increases.
- Creation of employee personnel files, as well as maintenance of current records and organization of physical record storage for the entire HR department.
- Liaising with Payroll and Finance for any employee deduction criteria.
- Data collection and management for employee service awards and additional programs.
- Maintain HR reports and trackers including but not limited to, headcount reports, hours of service and employment history.
- Contribute to HR process improvement activities through methods such as monitoring discrepancies, analyzing processes and recommending improvements.
- Project work and other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or related field required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar role preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Must have experience using HR Information Systems (HRIS) to access, input and compile data. Preference given to candidates with experience using Infinium and Kronos.
- Must have advanced level skills and experience in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with preparing statistical reports and benchmarking activities preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience ensuring compliance with privacy and other employment-related legislation
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines and establish work priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills and the modeling of professional, ethical and collaborative behaviors.
- French language proficiency is an asset.
Windsor Regional Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, upon request, accommodation will be provided by WRH throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.