Inside Sales Representative
Canon has been at the forefront of digital imaging solutions for more than. We’ve established a diverse culture that’s made us a respected and successful industry leader. Canon’s corporate philosophy is Kyosei: all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s best employers for diversity.
Each year, we demonstrate our ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability by participating in programs that support this philosophy and our Environmental Charter. Since, Canon Canada has been named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers, an award that recognizes employers leading the way in creating a culture of environmental awareness
We’ve adopted to the new world of work by introducing multiple workstyles to compliment our philosophy of belonging. We have high expectations of ourselves – and of you. We expect you to contribute from Day 1. We want your career with us to be a journey, and we provide the tools to help you succeed and have a valuable role in Canon’s story.
We offer comprehensive health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, recognition programs, and other perks.
- Are you competitive?
- Don’t like to take NO for an answer?
- Are you motivated to exceed sales targets?
- Achieve sales quota
- Offer quotes on product to potential customers
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and current clients to achieve sales
- Develop an individual business plan to determine how to achieve sales quotas
- Predict future sales based on past trends
- Administer a business plan for one-on-one meetings
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1 year experience in a sales role required
- Ability to identify client patterns and other sales trends
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Good process management skills
- This position offers a Virtual work schedule. You will be 100% remote and not required to report to the office unless there is a specific business need (work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs)
- When not in the field and working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. We support remote work with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit-Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products
- Community involvement
- Employee Appreciation Events
Join our team and reap the rewards as we take Canon to the next level!
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and are committed to supporting and celebrating the diversity in our workforce. While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.