Technical Support Engineer
BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join us, This role plays a crucial role in the customer journey. Working as part of a skilled team supporting the customer on a variety of technical issues whilst delivering a high level of service. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their skills and career quickly. A remote role but this position requires someone living in the UAE currently.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing customer communication and expectations.
- Provide phone, email, and chat Support to assigned accounts.
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging of customer problems.
- Transition product issues to Engineering and product enhancements to Product Management, regularly tracking the status to the customer.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the next tier of Support.
- On call rotation for the assigned product team.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related technical field.
- 5 years in enterprise software customer support and/or IT related support.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based server OS such as Microsoft Windows Server.
Need To Know:
- Active Directory and GPO
- Network Topology/Layers
- Networking Tools and Utilities
- AV/Firewall Rules and Policies
- Secure “machine to machine” communications
- Windows Account Administration
- Security software
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
- Ability to understand and analyse customer technical needs.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support, and Sales teams
Benefits & Perks:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 1 year service
- Parental leave program
- Medical insurance (including dependants)
- Vision and dental benefits
- Life Insurance (24 x base monthly salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.