Hexagon Mining, Inc.
Minnovare is leading a mining engineering and technology (METS) company that provides innovative drilling technology to the global underground hard rock mining industry.
Minnovare’s people are the CORE of their success – a progressive, ambitious, and talented team who are dedicated to their vision and determined to deliver ground-breaking new technology that is changing the face of the global mining industry.
Minnovare operates as part of Hexagon; a global leader in digital reality solutions, connecting sensors, software, and autonomous technologies. Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies. Putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality, and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Purpose of Position:
System Specialist – a driven member of the Operations team who’s passionate about engaging with people. You will have the responsibility for implementing the company’s industry leading technology with some of Australia’s largest mining companies.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Attend remote underground mining operations to provide customers with technology implementation and training.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support and advice through regular communication.
- Proactively support customers through remotely monitoring operating systems.
- Accurately record client communication and other relevant data within the CRM system.
- Address technical issues or troubleshooting field calls/emails from customers.
- Inspect and assemble technological systems prior to dispatch.
- Develop and maintain operating procedures.
- Attend mine sites per operational requirements and potentially at short-notice.
- Willing to spend 30-35% of their time working on site.
Knowledge and Experience – Required:
- A passion for being hands on, and solving problems.
- Confidence to deliver presentations to small and large groups of people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to comfortably build rapport with personnel across all levels.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member as well as being capable of working autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Current C Class unrestricted manual license mandatory.
Knowledge and Experience – Desired:
- Microsoft Office suite – basic.
- 30% Site and Travel based role
- Please add anything that makes working for your company/ your department unique or special – i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).
- Salary commensurate with experience and work location.
- Personalised training and upskilling opportunities for career development for both technical and soft skills
- Work with a diverse, talented, multi-disciplinary team across the globe, gaining valuable skills and knowledge servicing some of the biggest names in the industry
- Team Social events, team building activities
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.