Cyber Security Specialist
- Be part of one of the most innovative companies in Australia
- A place to be yourself and thrive professionally and personally
Sportsbet is a leading Australian e-commerce business in the online wagering sector, bringing excitement to over 2 million Aussies. We do this by living our values to create an innovative entertainment brand, trailblazing products and best-in-class platforms that deliver great experiences to our customers.
We have over 1,300 team members at Sportsbet but as part of the Flutter Group, we’re a true global player.
Committed To Responsible Gambling
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools.
We’re proud to be the leaders in responsible gambling in our industry, not just locally, but globally.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Technology Governance Risk and Compliance, the Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for Sportsbet’s security awareness and education program. The goal of this program is to ensure that our team members are aware of security risks and are trained as appropriate in managing those risks effectively.
With support of the Security Governance Risk and Compliance team members, and broader Cyber Security team, this position will manage a set of activities ranging from communications, drafting content, coordinating third party specialised training, organising internal awareness events and assisting with other cyber initiatives.
This role is ideally suited for those new to cyber security and are looking to develop their skills and experience. The position responsibilities can also be adjusted to allow for part time work.
- Awareness and Education: Develop and implement a comprehensive cyber security awareness and education program for employees, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Cross Function Collaboration: Collaborate with stakeholders to effectively communicate Sportsbets commitment to cyber security and data protection. This would include integration of cyber security awareness into onboarding and ongoing employee training programs.
- Monitoring Success: Stay up-to-date with the latest cyber security threats, trends, and technologies. You will conduct regular assessments and reports over the effectiveness of the cyber security education program and make necessary adjustments.
- Broader Cyber Initiatives: Support broader Cyber Security Governance Risk and Compliance team members in delivering key security initiatives and complete operational processes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and collaborative individual with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across our business. If you are passionate about Cyber Security and have a keen interest in training and delivery, then this amazing role is for you!
We are seeking demonstrated base line knowledge of cyber security, and familiarity with risk mitigation and good practice with security frameworks. Experience within training delivery, content creation and data analysis, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills will set you up for success.
We work hard and play hard, so along with a competitive salary and generous performance-based bonus, we also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave
- Genuine flexible working and remote working policy with a $1050 work from home office allowance
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program and a Circle In membership
- Industry leading Parental Leave support program with 26 weeks paid leave for Primary Carers and no wait time. We also have a progressive return to work benefits for your first 6 months back: come back for 3 days, get paid for 4; come back for 4 days, get paid for 5.
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.