Analyst, Business Systems
At Cameco we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we embrace, encourage and support workplace inclusion and diversity. New ideas, perspectives, experiences, and expertise make Cameco stronger. We are committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. Our vision is to create a culture where inclusion is the goal, and a diverse and representative workforce is our measure of success. Cameco is committed to providing an inclusive selection process, free from systemic barriers. support employment equity and encourage all members of underrepresented groups (i.e., women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups/visible minorities) to voluntarily disclose. Cameco welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences to apply.
Cameco is one of the largest global providers of the uranium fuel needed to energize a clean-air world. Utilities around the world rely on our nuclear fuel products to generate safe, reliable, emissions-free nuclear power. Cameco’s corporate office is based in Saskatoon. We have mining operations and projects in northern Saskatchewan, Kazakhstan, the United States and Australia. We are also a leading supplier of uranium refining, conversion, and fuel manufacturing services from our operations in Ontario.
Cameco’s business technology services (BTS) department provides vital services to world-wide operations utilizing a variety of technologies to support key operations. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working team-player to join the applications team to support the SharePoint platform. This is a great opportunity to develop skills in a high demand technology, as well as to interact with the business and understand their needs in order to provide innovative solutions.
This is a six-month temporary staff position.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a team of technical experts to understand the capabilities of the applications and optimise its uses for the business
- Translate business needs to technical solutions while applying best practices in IT security, governance and change management
- Be responsible for the administration and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint/SharePoint Online, including projects at various Cameco locations
receive growth opportunities with potential to progress your career in the exciting field of information technology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Experience creating forms for SharePoint Online lists
- Experience building Nintex Workflows and Forms
- Experience migrating workflows from SharePoint to Nintex Automation Cloud
- Business analysis and requirements gathering experience
- An aptitude for technology and computer applications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Microsoft Project Server or Project Online experience
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI experience
- Knowledge of IIS, .NET and SQL Server administration
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS
- Microsoft certification (MCTS or MCTIP)
Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal Record Background Check
Cameco is proud to offer a competitive total reward package which includes:
- Competitive compensation program with base and variable pay
- Flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan with a health spending and personal spending account
- Fixed benefits including employee and dependant life, AD&D, disability benefits and paid vacation leave
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP and RPP matching program
- Career development opportunities
Relocation costs (if applicable)
Cameco is an employment equity employer and aims to achieve gender parity, and as such, preference will be given to qualified members of equity groups. We are strengthened by the diverse backgrounds of experiences and encourage applicants with various levels of expertise to apply, as equivalent combination of education and work experience are considered.
Salary Range: $75,890 – $94,860*
Work location: Fully remote or hybrid option in Saskatoon, SK
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.